26 May 2017

Where to Download High Quality Chinese Song?

It has been so long since I've updated this blog, this will just be a short post for me to remember the link. I've found this link somewhere on the internet but I can't remember where it was so I had to note this down. Every song is high quality which is 320 kbps.

They don't have all but almost all the popular Chinese song. Until now, I've still seen some new song been added regularly.

I will show a short procedure for you guys on how to use it and here's the link:


Step 1:
Search for the song that you wanted to download in the highlighted box.





Step 2:
Click on the song that you want to download, if it's not there, it means they didn't add the song that you wanted into their library. You will be redirected to the following pages. 
Click on the same button twice and the download will starts.
You're only allowed to download one song at a time unless you pay for a membership account.




No comments:

Post a Comment